[WP1] Reminder: WP1 meeting 21h-22h UTC on Wed 1 July

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Jul 1 05:00:37 UTC 2015

Dear all

A brief reminder, we will go ahead with a call at 21h UTC.

The agenda item is simply to work out what we need to do between now and 31
July, and I'll have had the benefit of a debrief call with the co-chairs
before then.

There are no papers for the meeting, though it may be helpful to refer to
the CCWG score-card as referenced in the most recent CCWG call: <
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HcUUDn5DHSVo7lLo-FWU_QMa8PGgfZWTP_kGo1EXNQs/edit#gid=1327274628

very best,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *