[WP1] WP1 Work to Do - Now to July - Please Read

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sat Jul 4 03:06:45 UTC 2015

Avri and I recommend this text  on creation of review teams for AoC reviews being brought into the bylaws.  We picked-up in the community voting weights that will be used for AC/SOs exercising their “community powers” here:

All reviews will be conducted by a volunteer community review team comprised of representatives of the relevant Advisory Committees, Supporting Organizations, and the chair of the ICANN Board.

Up to 5 volunteers are welcomed from each AC/SO, to accommodate representatives of individual stakeholder groups.  If a review team conducts a consensus call on its report and recommendations, voting will be equalized among the participating AC/SOs.

The group must be as diverse as possible.

Thoughts on that?