[WP1] Urgent - WP1 volunteers still required

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sat Jul 4 22:44:55 UTC 2015

Dear all

We currently have Steve and Avri working on the AOC incorporation into the
bylaws, but nobody else has volunteered for any of the other work we need
to do.

This presents a problem. We can discuss the AOC work at our next call, but
we need some volunteers to work on the next set.

Who is able to assist?

here is the list, once more - the last two items are already covered:

> We need to do this for the following areas, and we need a Lead Volunteer
> for each area:
>
> Community Mechanism - balance of power / votes / influence
> Community Mechanism - whether there is a Council, or just a vote counting
> mechanism
>
> Community Power - Budget/Strat Plan / Operating Plan
> Community Power - Blocking ordinary bylaws changes
> Community Power - Approving Fundamental Bylaws changes
> Community Power - Removal of individual Directors
> Community Power - Recall of the whole ICANN Board
>
> Affirmation of Commitments - inclusion of AOC reviews in bylaws
> Affirmation of Commitments - other matters (what happens to AOC, etc)

Please let me know if you can help.

best
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *