[WP1] WP1 Work to Do - Now to July - Please Read

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 03:52:16 UTC 2015

Alan,

I think you advance some interesting concepts.  As for AoC outcomes, I have
to admit I am not enough of a student of the AoC reviews to know whether
the outcomes have been affected by less than optimal membership.  I suppose
those who have participated in them would have a better idea.  As a general
matter, I am wary of any review that excludes entire organizations, though
it may be mitigated by working methods.  I could try to ask an IPC member
who has been a member of an AoC review team, but it is my understanding
that there has never been an IPC member on an AoC review team (though I
would be happy to be corrected).

Greg