[WP1] Volunteers update

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Jul 6 05:25:12 UTC 2015

Hi all

Here is what I have so far to hand in terms of who is working on what.

If you would like to work on any of these issues, let one of the people
listed know.

Keith Drazek - I would be grateful if you could pick up the ICANN Directors
part of the report...

The task, remember, is to do something similar to what Steve and Avri have
already done for AOC - to absorb the feedback in written comments and from
Buenos Aires, and to propose text for V2 of the Public Comment report.

A later task will be to make sure all the Public Comments received in the
first round get replies, but this can happen after Paris.

Here is the list:

Community Mechanism - balance of power / votes / influence *[Greg, Alan,
Robin]*
Community Mechanism - whether there is a Council, or just a vote counting
mechanism *[Greg, Alan]*

Community Power - Budget/Strat Plan / Operating Plan *[Jonathan]*
Community Power - Blocking ordinary bylaws changes *[Jordan if needed]*
Community Power - Approving Fundamental Bylaws changes *[Jordan if needed]*
Community Power - Removal of individual Directors
Community Power - Recall of the whole ICANN Board

Affirmation of Commitments - inclusion of AOC reviews in bylaws *[Steve,
Avri]*
Affirmation of Commitments - other matters (what happens to AOC, etc)*
[Steve, Avri]*

Thanks
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *