[WP1] Volunteers list, Agenda outlines for next calls

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Jul 6 23:00:10 UTC 2015

Hi all

Thanks for the call a few hours ago.

Here are our current volunteers:

Community Mechanism - balance of power / votes / influence *[Greg, Alan,
Robin]*
Community Mechanism - whether there is a Council, or just a vote counting
mechanism *[Greg, Alan]*

Community Power - Budget/Strat Plan / Operating Plan *[Jonathan]*
Community Power - Blocking ordinary bylaws changes *[Jordan if needed]*
Community Power - Approving Fundamental Bylaws changes *[Jordan if needed]*
Community Power - Removal of individual Directors *[Alan]*
Community Power - Recall of the whole ICANN Board *[Keith]*

Affirmation of Commitments - inclusion of AOC reviews in bylaws *[Steve,
Avri]*
Affirmation of Commitments - other matters (what happens to AOC, etc)* [Steve,
Avri]*

And here are what we agreed we would deal with on the calls:

*Wednesday 8 July @ 18h UTC*

- both Community Mechanism items
- Community Powers - budget and strategic plan
- Community Powers - removal of individual directors

*Friday 10 July @ 19h UTC*

- Community Powers - recall of whole ICANN Board
- further discussion on AOC reviews matters not resolved on 6 July

*Monday 13 July @ 20h UTC*

- community powers - bylaws (both items)
- any other outstanding items

Thanks,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *