[WP1] Updated AoC Reviews paper - for next WP1 meeting

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Jul 8 00:56:56 UTC 2015

Hi all

The team looking at the AOC reviews have updated the paper following our
call on Monday, and the attached is the result. Look at the review teams
composition material, and the OECD guidelines material.

This will be on the agenda for our next call, along (all going well) with
the redline on the community mechanism (balance of voting powers, and
whether it's a group or just a voting calculator).

Agenda to be circulated by me in about 6 hrs, that is, about 11 hrs before
the call.

best
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *