[WP1] Fwd: Caretaker Board background & what WP1 needs (was Re: Legal advice on caretaker board issue)

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Jul 12 04:06:53 UTC 2015

hi Alan, all:

That is more than fair enough and I should have been clearer that I do not
expect or demand (!) or voluntell (!!) anyone to participate in this call.
Anyone is very welcome to but nobody needs to do so.

I'll write a short summary of it and send to the list once it is done.

best
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *