[WP1] Delay on Fundamental Bylaws material

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Jul 13 05:13:10 UTC 2015

Hi all

I intended to send you my draft document on fundamental bylaws about now.

However, in reviewing the comments I noticed the linkage between the
community powers material on these (5.4), and the explanation of what these
Fundamental bylaws are and should be (3.2).

I discovered that there has been no public comments analysis done of the
comments received - or if there has been, I cannot locate it.

So... I am now embarking on that task, disrupted by dinner.  I'll have a
document of some sort out to you by 10h UTC or so, hopefully sooner, maybe
later.

Apologies for the delay.

cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *