[WP1] Sections 5.1.2 (Community Mechanism) and 5.5 (Removal of Individual Directors)

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 13 05:42:21 UTC 2015

Attached are my two homework projects.

Most of the issues related to 5.1.2 were not discussed in the
original proposal, and the changes are largely new text, plus one
outstanding decision we need to make where the public comments were
not totally conclusive.

On 5.5, I did not feel that the comments provided sufficient guidance
to draft new text. That will be easy if we can come to closure during
the Monday meeting. I have outlined the decision points.

I'm not sure when others are getting into Paris, but I arrive early
on Thursday. If we don't tie up all ends at the meeting, perhaps some
of us can meet on Thursday.

Alan