[WP1] Frozen: AoC reviews into bylaws

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Jul 15 00:13:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for these.

I think something like P 3 has to be there.  Perhaps there is better
langauge.

Re page 6, good catch, could probably put it on timed cycle.  I expect
it will be a while before new gTLDs become uneventful.  All of the
periodic reviews can be canceled when appropriate.

On Page 7 I appreciate the idea of changing that AOC like text and would
be happy to work on a revision.

On the last one, page 8, we will still have to do a review for names, no
matter who holds the IANA functions contract.  ICANN community will
still be the caretaker of that contract.

thanks

avri