[WP1] Bringing AoC Reviews into ICANN Bylaws, v4 reflecting Paris discussion

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:05:07 UTC 2015

I was unable to be on the call when this discussion took place. (I decided
to grab 2 hours of sleep instead, between 5 and 7 am.)  For the record,
I'll state my strong objection to attempting to drop or change the WHOIS
commitments in the AoC as part of the transition.  This is certainly not
necessary to the IANA Transition or to ensuring that future changes can
take place.  Allowing this to be a subject for the post-transition ATRT
seems reasonable.

Greg