[WP1] Work Party 1 - game plan next 2 wks

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Jul 21 05:19:41 UTC 2015

hi all

I should have added one thing - where you are drafting documents for
consideration at these calls, *please* share them with me and with Grace
before you pop them on list. We need to get the style and so on pretty
consistent at this point if we can, etc.

It would also be ideal if papers were out at least 12h before calls, though
I know this is rather difficult...

cheers
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *