[WP1] next steps.. weekend work on WP1 papers

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Jul 24 05:49:33 UTC 2015

Hi all

I'm planning to spend most of tomorrow on WP1 documentation and matters.
The first thing you can expect from me is a chart that shows what work is
planned for the weekend on my part.

My intended approach, to save you all work, is to revise and review
documents based on this week's conversations, and then to send them to the
WP1 list for review. The covering email, and a box at the front of the doc,
will have critical unresolved issues set out for easy consideration.

What would be really, really helpful is for you to read these emails and
reply as you go.

I'll start around 11am tomorrow NZ Time - 23h UTC on Friday.

My intention is to do this for:

- the four outstanding Powers (the fifth, fundamental bylaws seems pretty
sorted)
- the community mechanism description
- the community mechanism - ICANN Community Forum description
- the community mechanism - voting weights etc

I'll just send out each paper on the list as I get it done.

Now, if you want to be in the loop for earlier drafting or to discuss
issues, I'd like to use Skype if possible to have an ongoing group chat
about each paper.

So if you add me on Skype at jordancarter, and/or email your contact
details with your desire to be involved, I can set up some group chats to
share the discussion.

Of course, any comments you add on email before I kick off tomorrow, and
I'll take those into account.

Thanks
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *