[WP1] Updated Budget Paper - see attached - for WP1 on 27 July

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Jul 27 08:42:09 UTC 2015

hi all, Mathieu:

I think this is a helpful breakdown, for sure. This needs to be specified
somewhere....

... but I just don't know whether it belongs in our report, associated with
this power, at this level of detail.

Is there going to be another part of the bylaws that specifies what is
required in respect of the IANA Budget as part of the PTI's overall
framework?

If so, I think the detail requirement belongs there.

Happy to take another approach tho...

Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *