[WP1] Inherent powers of CMSM

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:22:38 UTC 2015

I have stated more than once that the statutory members are at the top of
the heap in a membership non-profit, and have powers far beyond those of
mortal men.  But I'm not clear how the CMSM will -- in practical terms --
have the ability to require ICANN to enter into an IRP and abide by its
outcome (other than by threatening to spill or in fact spilling the
board).  I don't see anything "automatic." What am I missing?

Greg