[WP1] [CCWG-ACCT] Update to 5A.2 on Voting Weights

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Thu Jul 30 18:19:06 UTC 2015

Thanks Jordan - I think the differing views from our various discussions
on voting weights is appropriately reflected and should elicit some
interesting and hopefully useful feedback.

Matthew

On 7/30/2015 7:05 PM, Jordan Carter wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Attached please find mark ups showing update on the voting weights
> part of 5A based on the discussion at this forty-seventh CCWG meeting.
>
> Comments etc welcome, preferably on the main CCWG list.
>
> Jordan
>
> --
> Jordan Carter
>
> Chief Executive
> *InternetNZ*
>
> +64-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
> Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz <mailto:jordan at internetnz.net.nz>
> Skype: jordancarter
>
> /A better world through a better Internet /

Matthew Shears
Global Internet Policy and Human Rights
Center for Democracy & Technology (CDT)
+ 44 (0)771 247 2987