[WP1] Three WP1 meetings - 11, 13, 14 June

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Mon Jun 1 18:12:37 UTC 2015

Will probably work for me too

Cheers,

Roelof

From: Jordan Carter <jordan at internetnz.net.nz<mailto:jordan at internetnz.net.nz>>
Date: zondag 31 mei 2015 06:36
To: "wp1 at icann.org<mailto:wp1 at icann.org>" <wp1 at icann.org<mailto:wp1 at icann.org>>
Subject: [WP1] Three WP1 meetings - 11, 13, 14 June

Dear all

Following your feedback and avoiding other clashes, I propose three meetings as follows and ask Staff to send invitations to all WP1 members:

Thu 11 June - 18h00-20h00 UTC
Sat 13 June - 05h00-07h00 UTC
Sun 14 June - 18h00-20h00 UTC

I will reply shortly to the suggested methodology of the approach.

bests,
Jordan