[WP1] WP1 CCWG - Updated Doc; Community Mechanism comment analysis

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Jun 14 08:57:25 UTC 2015

Dear all

I hope this email finds you enjoying a happy and relaxing weekend.

Please find attached two documents:

- the main WP1 comment document, including now a summary of the Community
Empowerment mechanism (in .pdf and .docx) - the usual Google Doc <
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ViLPAuc_80PEgSqJ2sFJhwyM1gJ7HSlN115kT0YjUHM/edit?usp=sharing

- the Community Empowerment mechanism comments analysis document (in .pdf
and .docx)

The summary presented in the main document relies on the analysis in the
second document.

I would ask, encourage, cajole you into please reading both documents and
testing what is in them against your review of the public comments.

We have to get these summaries right and accurate, and what you see in
these documents is my take, based on joint analysis of the comments
themselves by Roelof and I. More eyes are certainly needed to improve the
quality and accuracy of the work.

Look forward to your input.

Staff: if you have not already done so, it might be worth putting these and
the links to the google docs on the Wiki?

best
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *