[WP1] Thanks, next work steps (pls read)

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Jun 14 22:01:11 UTC 2015

Hi all

Thanks for the calls in the past few days and the work done assessing the
public comments so far.

We have some commentary in our google doc on each comment, some summaries
prepared, and a sense of the key issues that have come through. Great
progress.

So we have some work to do to finalse outputs for the CCWG face to face,
with a "freeze" on documents due at 2359UTC on Tuesday 16 June.

We've agreed three output documents for the CCWG:

A. A high level Issues Paper, that sets out the state of play with some
critical matters still for debate (UAs, enforceability, ???)

B. A paper with all the summaries in one place (for each question/set of
questions), that also includes the separate comment analysis piece for the
mechanism

C. The full comments document with our thinking and replies to each element
of comment

The things we need to do and hoped for / agreed volunteers (people
identified in *bold*) - and realistically speaking, we need to have this
sorted by *2359 on Mon 15th* to allow the WP to review documents.

So - some quick work needed!

1. Be confident in our summaries. *All* to review.

2. Special care with the community mechanism comment analysis and
Summary -* Matthew
Shears* to be asked to review analysis and summary

3. *Drafters for each section* to review and analyse the new comments
imported today (identified in pink and with different identifier numbers) -
that is *Steve Avri Fiona Keith Roelof Matthew Robin Jordan *

4. Draft the high level Issues Paper, with people chipping in on the lists
with topic suggestions, and *Jonathan Z* doing lead drafting on the first
part.

I think that is all - if anyone picked up additional action items that need
doing, please advise ASAP.

best,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *