[WP1] Thanks, next work steps (pls read)

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Fri Jun 19 12:57:03 UTC 2015

Dear Jonathan,

Quite a readable piece, and in my opinion you hit the key issue well.
You did not really succeed however, in your attempt to be neutral. It doesn’t read that way.
Probably because of the use of "It stands to reason that…” to introduce one view, and " However, there are some within the community that believe…” to introduce the other.

Cheers,

Roelof