[Party1] Inbound work from and outbound work to WP2

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Mar 3 01:35:37 UTC 2015

Yep, that's right.

To me, that suggestion is a blend of some powers (what could be vetoed) and
a specific mechanism to deliver them. We need to make sure the powers exist
and that there is a mechanism. It might end up being your proposed
mechanism or might not.

Would you do a template for the community veto, Robin?

cheers
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *