[Party1] Face to face in Istanbul - Sunday evening 22 March

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Mar 3 15:38:12 UTC 2015

I could arrange to arrive Istanbul in time for Sunday meetings.

From: Tijani BEN JEMAA
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 10:02 AM
To: 'Jordan Carter', "wp1 at icann.org<mailto:wp1 at icann.org>"
Subject: Re: [Party1] Face to face in Istanbul - Sunday evening 22 March

I agree with you Jordan that it would be better to have this pre-meeting on Sunday. At what time you want to organize it. Please consider that some may arrive late since Sunday is the arrival day. The meeting would be efficient if all or at least most of the members of the Party 1 attend.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone:  + 216 41 649 605
Mobile: + 216 98 330 114