[Party1] template - removal of ICANN directors - draft 1

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:27:48 UTC 2015

Dear All,
It is an interesting subject.
This is the second time that I have noted that people are just for recalling the entire Board even if every one except one or two members fail to discharge  their responsibilities.
Unless specifically stipulated in the Bylaw that the entire Board is collectively responsible for their collegial
Performance and also responsible for individual actions one can not recall the whole Board if only one member fails to act properly
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone