[Party1] WP1: Draft 5, with all Affirmation Reviews implemented as Bylaws changes

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Wed Mar 4 22:27:46 UTC 2015

Draft v5 (attached) reflects the discussion/suggestions from our call on 4-Mar-2015.

From: Steve DelBianco
Date: Monday, March 2, 2015 at 3:56 PM
To: Jordan Carter, "wp1 at icann.org<mailto:wp1 at icann.org>"
Cc: Matthew Shears, Fiona Asonga, ACCT-Staff
Subject: WP1: Draft 4, with all Affirmation Reviews implemented as Bylaws changes

here’s an updated doc for Matthew, Fiona, and me, where we are importing the Affirmation of Commitments Reviews into the ICANN Bylaws.  The last 2 pages of this doc show proposed bylaws language for all 4 reviews.

Matthew Shears also has draft language regarding other commitments from AoC that should be considered for import into ICANN bylaws.

Best,
Steve