[Party1] WP1-5B-1 and WP1-5B-2

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sat Mar 14 03:19:45 UTC 2015

hi Keith, all

Keith: thanks for this work. I think these drafts set this out clearly.

Some questions that might spark discussion or earn a response from you:

* how can this best connect with the WP2 work on the Community Compact and
other triggered mechanisms that seem aimed at setting out standards to
which the company will be held to account, and how to go about doing so?

* do you have a view about the positive and negative aspects of bylaws
versus contracts for delivering this restriction on ICANN - if so, could
you share those?

* if you don't have a view directly, do you have an idea of the relative
factors it might be sensible to test the pros and cons of each against?

cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *