[WP1] Call for WP1 agenda items & for circulation of material for call

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Mar 18 01:29:42 UTC 2015

Hi all

Our final scheduled WP1 meeting is 21-23h on Wed 18th March UTC, coming up
in less than a day.

Our main agenda items are to discuss and agree items as being ready for
sending to the CCWG for its meeting in Istanbul.

*Could you please circulate any material you want discussed on the call
ASAP, and definitely no later than one hour before the call starts?*

*Could you also advise to me or on list agenda items you want to cover?*

I'll put an agenda out that is simply based on our work plan and identifies
each item I think we need to discuss. We will have to work through things
at a decent speed despite the extra half hour allowed for.

In terms of new material from me, I will circulate in about six hours a
couple of templates:

* a "Remove the ICANN Board" template which just sets out the power, based
on our chat last week
* a "Community Council" template that sets out the mechanism for exercising
a range of community powers

Together these will largely contain material you have seen before but
organised differently.

I'll also write and circulate a "Existing SO/AC processes" mechanism
template, to flesh out our mechanisms material.

I know that Roelof and Edward have some material about Delegates and
Members that is soon to be available.

Looking forward to what else comes up, and to speaking with you all in 17h
or so.

bests
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *