[WP1] WP1 docs coming in ~5 hrs

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Mar 20 04:55:28 UTC 2015

Hi all

I am going to write a wee cover note, on my responsibility as Rapporteur,
and circulate it to the list in about five hours.

It will set out:

- the papers to read from the Wiki (generally it'll be the current version
of each paper listed in WP1 docs in the second and third tables - "POWERS"
and "MECHANISMS" - that is at
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/WP1+Draft+Documents)

- the process we have followed to get to this point

- key points that have attracted or that deserve focused attention at
Istanbul

As a latish paper from me, it has no standing other than a guide to my
thinking about where to go. Other WP1 members are more than welcome to
share corrections or additions to it when I get it out and about.

If I get time on the flight I am about to take, I will also try and do a
comparative table of the mechanisms we have listed to make consideration of
these easier.

thanks
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *