[WP1] WP1: Draft 5, with all Affirmation Reviews implemented as Bylaws changes

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Mar 20 15:47:36 UTC 2015

On 20-Mar-15 09:46, Avri Doria wrote:
> Also we might want to put something in the bylaw that have become
> process, such as yearly accountabilty and transparency report from
> ICANN as part of its annula reporting mix.  Also require yearly
> reports oon the implementation status on all review based
> recommendations.  So a section on reporting requirements might be
> worth adding.

For Example:

5. ICANN will be responsible for creating an annual report that details
the status of implementation on all reviews defined in this section.
This annual review implementation report will be opened for a public
review and comment period that will be considered by the ICANN Board and
serve as input to the continuing process of implementing the
recommendations from the review teams defined in this section.

---