[WP1] Delay to start

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Mar 22 15:42:18 UTC 2015

Hi all

With our proposed meeting today, WP2 is doing ongoing work in the room, and
we didn't have a formal agenda.

Therefore, those of you who are present at Istanbul and want to gather, we
can get together when WP2 finishes.

At the moment I'll think this might happen in about half an hour.

I remind again there is no remote participation for this meeting, but we
*might* be able to take advantage of the WP2 remote line and keep that
going if Becky is amendable.

the only topic that has been suggested for discussion so far is the
Community Veto.

cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *