[WP1] Scheduling our next WP1 meetings

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Mar 27 15:12:36 UTC 2015

Dear WP1 colleagues,

Thanks for all the work that led to our meetings in Istanbul.

In the next few weeks we have lots of work still to do in pulling together
the proposal for public comment.

The CCWG meetings will remain on Tuesdays.

We need to move our meetings which had been on Wednesdays. It is not
working to have our meetings one day after the CCWG: instead of providing
the CCWG with inputs, we are debating their views on our unformed work.

That means we should in my opinion go with Fridays UTC times, preferably
from my point of view at the same time 21h, or we should contemplate work
on weekends.

*Can you please indicate your view about some weekend meetings for a few
weeks?*

I should also note that we will need a meeting on the usual DAY next week
(Wednesday 1 April) to build our work plan for this sprint.

I will have more in writing early next week about what we need to do.

thanks,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *