[WP1] Homework from WP1 call on Fri 30-Oct

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:13:44 UTC 2015

I still don't see how "one group, one vote" is consensus, much less a
consensus process. Having a "vote no" veto doesn't save this from being a
vote.

One positive side effect of this process, if adopted, might be forcing the
GNSO to come up with a consensus process for decision making at the SO
level without convening a Working Group.

Greg