[WP1] volunteers for public comment analysis - update

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Oct 1 06:20:09 UTC 2015

Hi all

Here is who I have noted so far, with some allocations of people based on
people saying "I can do any, assign me":

1. Powers - Budget/Op/Strat plan (*ZUCK*)
2. Powers - Standard bylaws (*DRAZEK*)
3. Powers - Fundamental bylaws (*DRAZEK*)
4. Powers - individual director removal (*CHARTIER*)
5. Powers - whole board recall (*SHATAN*)

6. AOC reviews into the bylaws (*DELBIANCO*)

7. Community Forum [this one is about further development of the
proposal] (*CARTER
or another volunteer [preferred]*)

8. The Model (CMSM) (*DORIA & GROSS*)

I have suggested Avri and Robin together for the Model analysis because it
is a big piece of work.

On our call in 10 hours, we'll confirm or add or adjust these as needed.

The task to do, by way of reminder, is what is on Slide 4 of the attached.
The deadline is to circulate your work by Sunday 4 October.

Jonathan Zuck will be providing an example of this in action to the list
for the call later today.

best,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *