[WP1] volunteers for public comment analysis - update

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Oct 1 21:22:41 UTC 2015

Thanks to all for a productive WP1 call today  (although we are eager to get Jordan back as chair of the calls)

We reviewed Jonathan Zuck’s first draft analysis of public comment on budget/op plan/strat plan.  Jonathan will come back with an updated doc late next week (after his wedding!).

We also gathered more volunteers for each public comment analysis team, and a tentative schedule for when they will present on WP1 calls. Note that Cherine promised to add some ICANN board members to several teams, too.

Budget, strat plan, op plan --> Jonathan Zuck, Cherine Chalaby, Carlos Raul Gutierrez, Mary Uduma

Standard Bylaws --> Keith Drazek, James Gannon

Fundamental Bylaws --> Keith Drazek, James Gannon

Individual Director removal --> Mike Chartier, Robin Gross, Alan Greenberg

Board removal --> Greg Shatan, Alan Greenberg

AoC --> Steve DelBianco, Carlos Raul Gutierrez, Alan Greenberg

Community forum --> Jordan Carter, Matthew Shears, Jorge Cancio

CMSM --> Avri Doria, Robin Gross, Steve DelBianco, Jorge Cancio, Samantha Eisner, Alan Greenberg

Tentative schedule to present PC analyses on upcoming WP1 conf calls:

WP1 — Mon 5 October 10h-12h UTC
AoC (Steve)
Board Removal (Greg)

WP1 — Tues 6 Oct - 19h-21h UTC
Fundamental Bylaws and Regular Bylaws (Keith)
Individual Director Removal (Mike and Robin)

WP1 — Thur 8 Oct - 05h-07h UTC
Community Forum (Matthew)
CMSM (Avri and Robin)