[WP1] Draft Agenda WP1: 5 Oct 09h-11h (note corrected time)

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Oct 4 21:45:26 UTC 2015

Hi all

Here is our draft agenda for the WP1 call in about twelve hours.

[*Note - the time of the meeting is 09h UTC to 11h UTC on 5 October - I
apologise that an earlier invite went out with a wrong time.*]

Remember that for the main items (3 and 4) we are trying to get to a clear
understanding of what the public comments mean, and posing alternatives
and/or options for discussion by the CCWG.

Please advise any other agenda items needed ASAP, or in our discussion of
Item 1.

*1. Review of Agenda*

*2. Review of conclusions from previous meeting*

*3. AoC into the Bylaws - Steve DelBianco reporting*

*4. Board Removal - Greg Shatan reporting*

*5. Review of other comment areas and agendas for next meetings*

[Current draft follows:

WP1 — Tues 6 Oct - 19h-21h UTC

Fundamental Bylaws and Regular Bylaws (Keith)
Individual Director Removal (Mike and Robin)

WP1 — Thur 8 Oct - 05h-07h UTC

Community Forum (Matthew)
CMSM (Avri and Robin)]

*6. Any Other Business*

Cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *