[WP1] draft analysis of public comments on AoC

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon Oct 5 00:22:06 UTC 2015

We’re set to discuss public comment analysis regarding AoC on our next WP1 call, on Monday at 0900 UTC

Please accept my apology for delivering this first draft later than I promised.  I am especially apologizing to those who volunteered to help with drafting. (Carlos, Alan, and Rinalia)

Please feel free to mark-up and re-distribute if you see edits you want to make.

Also attached is a MSWord version of the public comments on AoC Reviews, courtesy of Carlos Raul.

Regards,
Steve
cherin
—