[WP1] WP1 Agenda Items and Volunteer Groups - Updated

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Oct 5 11:03:16 UTC 2015

Hi all

Here is an update to volunteers on analysing the public comments, followed
by outline agendas for our next two calls.

I noted just now in closing we may need another call to close out this
work. Let me give notice now that if we do, the only window that can work
is *Friday 09 October 2015 at 1730-1930 UTC.* Staff, please send out a
tentative invite to that call window, in case we need it.

Our immediate task is to analyse public comments and recommend amended
proposals and/or choices for the CCWG to consider, by 12-Oct. These will be
considered at the CCWG meeting in Dublin on Friday 16 October.

Within WP1 we have 8 distinct groups working on this public comment
analyses.

Here are the currently known volunteers. Please advise if you wish to join
in any of the groups.

*Budget, strat plan, op plan* --> Jonathan Zuck, Cherine Chalaby, Carlos
> Raul Gutierrez, Mary Uduma, Asha Hemrajani
>
> *Standard Bylaws* --> Keith Drazek, James Gannon, Chris Disspain
>
> *Fundamental Bylaws* --> Keith Drazek, James Gannon, Chris Disspain
>
> *Individual Director removal* --> Mike Chartier, Robin Gross, Alan
> Greenberg, Erika Mann, Cherine Chalaby
>
> *Board removal* --> Greg Shatan, Alan Greenberg, George Sadowsky
>
> *AoC* --> Steve DelBianco, Carlos Raul Gutierrez, Alan Greenberg, Rinalia
> Abdul Rahim
>
> *Community forum* --> Jordan Carter, Matthew Shears, Jorge
> Cancio, Gonzalo Navarro
>
> *CMSM* --> Avri Doria, Robin Gross, Steve DelBianco, Jorge Cancio,
> Samantha Eisner, Alan Greenberg, Ram Mohan, Kavouss Arasteh

*Here are the tentative agenda items for the coming calls:*

*WP1 — Tues 6 Oct - 19h-21h UTC*

*New Public Comment analyses:*

   - Fundamental Bylaws and Regular Bylaws (Keith)
   - Individual Director Removal (Mike and Robin)

*Review of previous discussions where required:*

   - AoC
   - Board Removal

*WP1 — Thur 8 Oct - 05h-07h UTC*

*New Public Comment analyses:*

   - Community Forum (Matthew)
   - CMSM (Avri and Robin)

*Review of previous discussions where required:*

   - Fundamental and Regular Bylaws
   - Individual Director removal
   - Budget

best,
Jordan

Jordan Carter
Rapporteur, Work Party 1 (Community Empowerment)
Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN's Accountability (CCWG)