[WP1] Public Comment #2 Reviews -- Fundamental Bylaws and Standard Bylaws

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Mon Oct 5 22:31:43 UTC 2015

All,

Attached are the public comment summaries for Section #4 - Fundamental  Bylaws and Section 7.3 -- Standard Bylaws (in Word and PDF).

These will be discussed on our next WP1 teleconference.

Thanks to James Gannon for volunteering to draft the review on Fundamental  Bylaws.

Feel free to send any comments or feedback in advance of our call.

Regards,
Keith