[WP1] Updated analysis of public comments on bringing AoC into the bylaws

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Oct 6 13:54:26 UTC 2015

Members of WP1:

Attached is an update (v3) of the analysis of public comments on bringing the Affirmation of Commitments into the ICANN bylaws.

The update reflects discussion on our Monday call, plus edits from Rinalia, plus my expansion of an issue that was also discussed on Monday’s WP2 call — requiring implementation of review recommendations before opening next round of gTLDs.

We are hoping to discuss on second half of today’s WP1 call at 19 UTC