[WP1] Presenting our WP1 work to the CCWG for Dublin

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Oct 8 06:38:02 UTC 2015

Hi all

My proposal as made on the call is that we prepare two documents:

Doc 1 has a section for each topic we analysed, and presents the areas of
agreement / concern / divergence and then the options, all together.

Doc 2 is just the options organised by each section, with some priority
attached to the biggest ones to settle in Dublin. We could assess that
priority and encourage the CCWG to do so at its call next Tuesday.

If you have an alternative, do please share it with the group...

cheers,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *