[WP1] Budget and Strat Plan Veto Discussion Guide v2

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at actonline.org
Fri Oct 9 07:12:29 UTC 2015

Folks,
Ahead of the meeting in 10 hours, I've attached the latest version of the Budget/Stratplan comment analysis. I resisted the temptation to start responding to the comments and, instead attempted to faithfully report on them, including issues raised on the last call and the document submitted by Cherine.  Cherine, I attempted to capture the issues raised in your document in our format. Please let me know if I've missed a concern or recommendation and I'll amend. Thanks!
Jonathan

Jonathan Zuck
President
202-331-2130 X 101 | jzuck at actonline.org<mailto:jzuck at actonline.org> | Skype: jvzuck