[WP1] Agenda - WP1 mtg - 9 Oct 2015 at 1730-1930 UTC

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:32:40 UTC 2015

Cal Corp Code 5222(b) says nothing about any role in removing a
group-elected director for any party other than that group.  Quite the
opposite.  Clauses 2 and 3 both say such a director can be removed "only
by" that group.

Any bylaw that gave a role to other groups would be inconsistent with
5222(b).

Greg
[Lawyer, but not admitted in CA. This does not constitute legal advice such
that an attorney-client relationship is created thereby]