[WP1] Breakout on Decision-making model

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sat Oct 17 13:45:02 UTC 2015

Attached is a doc showing photo of original and presented boards, plus a table for what we presented.

Required Community Powers

Should we have a
Conference
Call?

Should we Convene Community Forum?

Do we have Consensus Support for this decision?

1. Block a proposed Operating Plan/Strategic Plan/Budget

2 support

3 support

4 support, and no more than 1 objection

2. Approve changes to Fundamental Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation

2 support

3 support

4 support, and no more than 1 objection

3. Block changes to regular bylaws

2 support

2 support

3 support, and no more than 1 objection

4. Remove individual board directors

2 support

2 support

3 support, and no more than 1 objection

5. Recall the entire board of directors

2 support

3 support

4 support, and no more than 1 objection*

*

6. Mechanism for binding IRP where a panel decision is enforceable in any court recognizing international arbitration results

2 support

2 support

3 support, and no more than 1 objection

Mediation before IRP

7. Reconsider/reject board decisions relating to reviews of IANA functions, including trigger of PTI separation