[WP1] Breakout on Decision-making model

Chartier, Mike S mike.s.chartier at intel.com
Sat Oct 17 14:28:55 UTC 2015

First,
               As I mentioned before this consensus level looks a lot like how regional bodies (CITEL, CEPT, etc.) develop regional positions for conferences, so it may be familiar to governments, and so may be easy to socialize.

Second,
               Below is how you might integrate the agreement we reached today on Individual Board Member Removal  (which retains the final decision for the appointing SO/AC).

Required Community Powers

Should we have a
Conference
Call?

Should we Convene Community Forum?

Do we have Consensus Support for this decision?

4. Remove individual board directors

Appointing
SO/AC

Appointing
SO/AC

If App. SO/AC decides to continue. A formal consultation is held; all SO/ACs invited to comment.

Appointing SO/AC considers all comments, provides written response justifying its decision to recall, or not.