[WP1] SubGroup on Decision Process - call for volunteers.

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Thu Oct 22 10:09:47 UTC 2015

Hi Jordan

I would be happy to help in this effort.

regards

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 22.10.2015 um 10:52 schrieb Jordan Carter <jordan at internetnz.net.nz<mailto:jordan at internetnz.net.nz>>:

Hi everyone

One of our action items for WP1 is to use a sub-group to develop a finalised proposal for the CCWG on how decision-making happens.

I believe I have two volunteers so far:

Chris Disspain
Robin Gross

Please let me know if you'd like to do some focused work on this, and please do so by midday Friday UTC (in 25 hrs or so from time this email is sent).

We'll work out either an email list or some other way to have the conversation.

We will probably also schedule a subgroup meeting next week on precisely this question.

cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
InternetNZ

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz<mailto:jordan at internetnz.net.nz>
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz<http://www.internetnz.nz>

A better world through a better Internet