[WP1] SubGroup on Decision Process - call for volunteers.

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:42:37 UTC 2015

Jordan,
Any workable arrangements which facilitate discussion on this very
sensitive and delicate discussion is welcomed.
However, we need to confirm that all actions to be done within the only
reference model accepted since 22 October ,i.e. Sole Designator Model " and
the conduct of the meeting should be on the basis of full neutrality and
impartiality without pointing toward a particular SO and AC .
If these condition agreed I have no problem .My anxiety is the statements
made by some colleagues at the meeting of CCWG on Thursday
Regards
Kavouss i