[WP1] Your call #23 - Mon, 14 Sept - 19:00-20:00 UTC

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Sun Sep 13 13:30:59 UTC 2015

Dear all,
Thank you for your doodle poll entries. In light of the results, we would like to confirm the call for Monday, 14 September - 19:00-20:00 UTC. A calendar invite will be circulated shortly.
The purpose of this call will be to discuss how to expand and improve on the community forum concept. As Jordan indicated, his meeting will be dedicated to discussion and debate (no decision/finalization foreseen).
Thank you,
Kind regards
Alice