[WP1] WP1 meeting - 19h UTC on 14 Sep

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Sep 14 04:37:44 UTC 2015

Hi all

I realise that many of you are taking time to read and digest the feedback
so we are keeping the meeting very simple on the 14th.

Here is a link to a google doc you could helpfully look at before the
meeting:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ja7jj-9z4QSYyFV5puZM6NC_zWt36VhxXRQQUWwOPzM/edit

It is meant to be a place for you to add your thoughts about the subject of
how we make the Community Forum part of the Second Draft Proposal more
comprehensive.

Jorge's comments are there.

The doc is set to tracked changes so.... please feel free to add your
thoughts!

We will discuss the issue and record thoughts from the call in the same
document.

The rest of the doc contains a copy of what we put in the second draft
proposal as a base to update and amend; then the wording precisely as in
the Second Draft Proposal for the record; and then the earlier draft we had
done which did have more precision.

Speak with you soon,

Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *