[WP1] WP1 meetings - for your diary

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Sep 29 22:19:32 UTC 2015

Hi all

I'd like to lock down a few WP1 meetings designed to meet our deadline of
12 October. The attached document on the fourth page shows *what* we need
to have done by Tuesday 12 October.

Here are my proposed dates/times. They do not clash CCWG meetings or IANA
Stewardship CWG meetings so far as I know

Thu 1 October 16h00-17h30 UTC - to scope the work and agree the volunteers;
and to deal with Budget power (hoping Cherine can join)

Mon 5 October 10h-12h UTC - first working session

Tue 6 Oct - 19h-21h UTC - second working session

Thu 8 Oct - 05h-07h UTC - third and final working session

If we need a further session after that, it will have to be after 0400 UTC
on Saturday 10th for my diary.

This schedule gives some time for prep work to be done before the detailed
consideration happens on the call, and then some time after the set of
calls to document where we have got to and agree text on the list for
submission to the CCWG for discussion in Dublin.

best
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *