[independent review] Pulling A Review Panel Together

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Thu Mar 19 14:59:01 UTC 2015

All,  I have attached David Post’s first cut at filling out the CCWG-ACCT “template” for the revised/enhanced IRP.  It is intended to capture things we seem to agree on as well as questions to be discussed.  Please review and add any comments or suggestions you have, as this will be discussed in detail in Istanbul.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz